• Episodes of red discoloration and hot, burning-like pain in the distal extremities.
• Swelling is sometimes present.
• Usually symmetric, feet more often affected than hands.
• Triggered by an increase in ambient heat or physical activity.
• Episodes last minutes to hours before resolving.
• Relieved by cooling of affected extremity (e.g. immersion in cold water, ice packs).
- Dr. Eric Strong @DrEricStrong - Strong Medicine https://www.youtube.com/c/EricsMedicalLectures/
#Erythromelalgia #diagnosis #signs #symptoms