How to Approach Small Polyps in Colon
Despite their appearance, small colon polyps can pose unique challenges to endoscopic resection. Quality polypectomy is essential to present future risk of colorectal cancer in these patients. Following these simple tips and tricks can make the polypectomy process efficient and effective.
1) Ask: Is Removal Necessary?
2) How to Prevent 'Disappearing Polyps'
3) How to Prevent Loss of Resected Tissue
4) How to Tackle 'Slippery Polyps'
5) Remember photo documentation
Dr. Enrik Aguila @enrrikke
#small #polyps #colonoscopy #management #gastroenterology #tips